Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 34.

ONE MONTH FOLLOW-UP.

The x-rays say I'm healing very well.  (to me, I looked lopsided but he said that was because of the x-ray tech...)

The surgeon says it's up to me but suggested I wait until I'm bearing weight more comfortabley before I go back to school.

Said I can do row, ride, and swim.  I can't fall.

I continue to improve everyday (except yesterday when I slipped off the toilet...you don't want to know).


FOOD.
The focaccia is on the third/middle shelf.


We drove to Stowe after my appointment.  Anyone that knows me knows that I can't eat most food without getting sick, (sounds like I'm exaggerating but I'm not) so when I find something besides roasted potatoes I can eat at a deli, I'm absolutely thrilled.  I rarely dare try anything I didn't make myself but the Harvest Market combination of broccoli, kalamata olives, fennel, olive oil, sea salt and pepper looked risk-worthy.  Then for fun I got a still warm hearth baked rosemary-olive oil focaccia.  All incredible.  All good.

Broken bones.  Food sensitivities.  Poor Vin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment