Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 25.

Got a couple more care packages today.  Sympathy is great.

PT came today.  She just doesn't let up.  Had me doing total weight bearing with my broken hip leg.  Getting in and out of the tub. And getting down to and up from the floor.  So there's another bunch of things I was sure I'd never do again.

Getting up off the floor, my hip started complaining and PT told me I should take a bath.   Said there was a good chance that the sharp pain would go away.  I was sure she was wrong but she wasn't.
  
I just talked to the teaching assistant for our 'PRODUCING' class.  She's 20.  Just making sure our Skype accounts connect so tomorrow so we can be part of the class.  Here's what she said (remember now, she's 20) "Obviously the sooner we can you back in the class physically the better."  Where do I start?  I'm glad she thinks getting back to class would be that easy.  And what does she mean 'we'?

The flexion on my right knee was 87 degrees today up from 80 degrees on Friday but down from 110 degrees before the accident.


Tomorrow I'm not playing any solitaire.
I always like adding a picture or two.  I hope my college roommates don't mind.  Look closely at our books.




No comments:

Post a Comment