Monday, February 8, 2010

Angles and Intersections







There is no reason for this post other than that I like the way these pictures look.

We're getting close to finalizing our 18 person movie cast. (I don't know how we get into these situations) We just picked up a 'Danny' character. He's the nerdy 40 year old cousin that lives at home. An Oldsmobile enthusiast that drinks the wine he makes from a kit the day after he bottles it. We're filming at the Lovitt Restaurant, a wonderful old farm house with a big porch, in Colville. The owner/chef Danny character, who lives above the restaurant with his wife (who does everything other than chef) and 15 month old daughter, will also be catering the cast and crew meals with creations from local and organic ingredients. I should remember, but I don't, that 30 years ago he and I played sharecroppers in a local production.

I just returned from the Post Office, (the front door is NEVER locked) where the first grade's crayoned winter scenes are scotch taped to the windows. Mostly evergreens and snowmen with legs.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment